PPR SA (PPR or 'the group'), formerly known as Pinault-Printemps-Redoute, is a global conglomerate engaged in developing high growth consumer and luxury brands. The group is controlled by Artemis, a company wholly owned by Societe Financiere Pinault. PPR has operations in Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. It is headquartered in Paris, France and employed 38,374 people as of December 31, 2011.
The group recorded revenues of E12,227.2 million (approximately $17,025.2 million) in the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 11.1% over FY2010. The operating profit of PPR was E1,544.3 million (approximately $2,150.3 million) in FY2011, an increase of 25.6% over FY2010. The net profit was E986.3 million (approximately $1,373.3 million) in FY2011, an increase of 2.3% over FY2010.
Euronext Paris ticker:
No. employees: 38374
Turnover: 12,227,200,000 (EUR)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available