Datamonitor's 'Printed Media Sales via Key Retail Formats in Nigeria to 2014' databook provides market value data for three key market segments and key retail distribution channels. It focuses on data and analysis of market revenues and segmentation.
Scope of this research
- Printed media retail sales revenues and analysis from 2004 to 2009 and forecast values up to 2014.
- Market value of categories which include books, magazines and newspapers
- Current and forecast analysis of sales via major retail channels in the printed media market as well as its sub-categories
Research and analysis highlights
Printed media retail sales in Nigeria increased at a compound annual growth rate of 3.7% between 2004 and 2009.
Newspapers sales led the printed media market with a share of 91.2% in 2009. Convenience stores and gas stations were the leading retail format for newspapers in 2009.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying the key growth categories and retail formats in terms of sales
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the printed media market in Nigeria
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting