Datamonitor’s Product Insights: Dairy in Brazil report is a detailed information resource covering all key aspects of new product launch trends prevalent in the Brazilian dairy market. It provides insights using and analyzing information from Datamonitor products, such as Product Launch Analytics and Market Data Analytics, and is a snapshot of information at a point in time.
Features and benefits
- Examines new product launches in the Brazilian dairy market, segmented by key categories
- Contextualizes Brazil in the new product launches globally
- Identifies the key players in the market leading the new product launches
- Provides analysis of the new product launches by leading flavors, claims, packaging, and price points
The Brazilian dairy market had more than 200 new product launches and ranked 12th globally in terms of new dairy product launches in 2010.
More than 34% of new dairy launches in Brazil that year were in the milk category, followed by 29% in the yogurt category and 12% in the cheese category.
New launches in the country were mainly driven by the growing domestic demand for staples like milk and cheese, underlined by the rising health awareness among Brazilian consumers.
Your key questions answered
- What are the key trends driving consumption in the market that can be leveraged to boost sales?
- What product development/positioning strategies can be adopted to tap various consumer segments?
- How are the key players responding to various consumer dynamics and how can a player achieve differentiation in the category?