The Global Product Innovation Update is Datamonitor's monthly review of new products and innovations. Focusing on the food, drinks, personal care, and household goods industries in Europe, North America, South and Central America, and Asia Pacific, it tracks major product developments and key category, claim, and flavor trends.
Features and benefits
- Keep up to date with developments in the food, drinks, personal care, and household goods industries by accessing the latest data and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest consumer goods innovations from around the world.
- Gain a detailed understanding of category, claim, and flavor trends in the food, drinks, personal care, and household goods industries.
Glitter effects are being used increasingly by manufacturers, as seen in this month's round-up of novel food introductions, with recent innovations including gum coated in "beaten silver" and jam featuring edible gold. Meanwhile, in household innovations, air fresheners are exploring their potential as a luxury item.
Your key questions answered
- What are the latest category, claim, and flavor trends in the consumer packaged goods industry?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?