The Global Product Innovation Update is Datamonitor's monthly review of new products and innovations. Focusing on the food, drinks, personal care, and household goods industries in Europe, North America, South and Central America, and Asia Pacific, it tracks major product developments and key category, claim, and flavor trends.
Features and benefits
- Keep up to date with developments in the food, drinks, personal care, and household goods industries by accessing the latest data and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest consumer goods innovations from around the world.
- Gain a detailed understanding of category, claim, and flavor trends in the food, drink, personal care, and household goods industries.
Japan continues to innovate in the insecticide category, as shown by the two products which lead this month's summary of the latest novel launches from the household goods industry. Another notable launch sees a potential shakeup in laundry detergent packaging, with one producer looking beyond conventional bottles to more eco-friendly alternatives.
Your key questions answered
- What are the latest category, claim, and flavor trends in the consumer packaged goods industry?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?