This analysis evaluates the company’s strategy and key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and provides an overview of the company’s historical and forecast financial performance. The report also gives an in-depth analysis of the company’s key prescription pharmaceutical product, and provides a forecast sales performance for this drug.
Features and benefits
- Gain insight into Regeneron's strategic outlook
- Analyze company sales forecasts by product
In November 2011, the FDA approved Regeneron’s second drug, Eylea, for the treatment of wet AMD. Eylea garnered sales of $24.8m in Q4 2011 and $124m in Q1 2012. Approval is expected in the EU in late 2012 or early 2013. Datamonitor conducted a survey of 31 retinal specialists in the US to assess opinions of Eylea and current use of wet AMD agents.
Your key questions answered
- Assess Eylea's prospects in the wet AMD market, going up against Roche's Lucentis
- Gain insight into Regeneron's other pipeline products, including: Arcalyst for prevention of gout flares and Zaltrap for second-line colorectal cancer
- Benchmark Regeneron's performance against key rivals in the prescription pharmaceutical sector