Remy Cointreau (Remy or 'the group') is engaged in production and distribution of wines and spirits. Its brand portfolio includes Remy Martin and Louis XIII, Cointreau, Passoa, St Remy, Mount Gay, Bruichladdich, Metaxa and Izarra. The group operates in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in Cognac, France and employed 1,726 people as of March 31, 2014.
The group recorded revenues of E1,031.6 million (approximately $1,382.6 million) in the financial year ended March 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 13.6% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the group was E145.3 million (approximately $194.7 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 38.9% compared to FY2013. The net profit was E62.4 million (approximately $83.6 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 52.1% compared to FY2013.
NYSE Euronext Paris ticker:
No. employees: 1726
Turnover: 1,031,600,000 (EUR)
Financial year end: March
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available