Renata Limited (Renata) is engaged in manufacturing, marketing and distribution of pharmaceutical and animal health products. In addition, the company also offers a range of consumer goods, consumer durables, food items, sugar confectioneries, edible oils and beverages. The company primarily operates in Bangladesh, where it is headquartered in Mirpur, and employs around 3,902 people.
The company recorded revenues of BDT7,858.5 million (approximately $97.5 million) in the fiscal year ended December 2012, an increase of 16.7% over 2011. The company's operating profit was BDT2,115.2 million (approximately $26.2 million) in fiscal 2012, an increase of 25.6% over 2011. Its net profit was BDT1,185.1 million (approximately $14.7 million) in fiscal 2012, an increase of 11.4% over 2011.
Plot No. 1
Milk Vita Road
880 2801 1956
Dhaka Stock Exchange ticker:
No. employees: 3902
Turnover: 7,858,515,209 (BDT)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available