In today's market downturn it is crucial to understand retail investors' asset allocations. This report analyzes Norwegian retail balances in deposits, mutual funds, equities and bonds, including relative market share by product, historic growth and forecasts.
Scope of this research
- Norwegian retail savings and investments market
- Segmented by deposits, mutual funds, direct investment in equities and direct investment in bonds
- 5 years historic and 5 years forecast data
Research and analysis highlights
The total retail savings and investments balance in Norway was EUR98,638.1m in 2007, growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.5% over the 200407 period.
Deposits accounted for a major part of Norwegian retail savings and investments market, with a 71.2% share in 2007. Mutual funds accounted for 13.5% of the market, in 2007.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Assess the relative size and industry dynamics in each of the Norwegian savings and investment markets to clearly identify key strategic issues
- Access independent forecasts of Norwegian savings and investment markets to identify countries and product sectors for future investment