This report covers key aspects of the rice market in the four emerging economies: Brazil, Russia, India and China. Data is provided on market value and volume by category; company and brand shares; distribution channels; and expenditure and consumption per capita for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Market and category level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Market level company and brand shares as well as distribution share information
- Recent product launches
Research and analysis highlights
Brazil leads the rice market in terms of value among the BRIC nations.
Russia is home to the second largest rice market.
India is set to be the most lucrative investment destination for the rice market in future.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the rice market in high growth / emerging nations
- Identify key players within the rice in Brazil, Russia, India and China to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements
- Obtain insight into new product launches within the rice market in Brazil, Russia, India and China