Road & Rail in South Africa - Industry and Country Analysis provides five forces Industry analysis, along with PESTLE country analysis of South Africa. This report concludes with profiles of the leading companies in the South African market.
Scope of this research
- Contains data on market value, volume and/or segmentation for Road & Rail in South Africa
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis
- analyzes the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure of South Africa
- The leading companies are identified with supporting key financial metrics (where available)
Research and analysis highlights
The South African road & rail industry is expected to have total revenue of $22.9 billion in 2010, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% for the period spanning 2006-2010.
Industry consumption volumes are expected to increase with a CAGR of 2.8% between 2006 and 2010, to reach a total of 378.7.7 billion freight tone kilometres (FTKs) in 2010.
The performance of the industry is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.9% for the five-year period 2010-2015, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $29.2 billion by the end of 2015.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials