The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (RBS or 'the group') is the holding company of one of the world's largest banking and financial services groups. The group operates in the UK, US and internationally through its two principal subsidiaries, the Royal Bank and NatWest. In the US, the group operates through its subsidiary Citizens. It is headquartered in Edinburgh, UK and employed about 146,800 people as on 31st December, 2011.
The group recorded revenues of £28,937 million ($44,716.6 million) during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), a decrease of 9.2% over FY2010. The operating loss of the group was £766 million ($1,183.7 million) in FY2011, as compared to £399 million ($616.6 million) in FY2010. The net loss was £1,997 million ($3,086 million) in FY2011, as compared to £1125 million ($1,738 million) in FY2010.
Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc
36 St Andrew Square
Edinburgh EH2 2YB
44 131 5576140
No. employees: 146800
Turnover: 28,937,000,000 (GBP)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available