This Databook provides key data and information on the Sauces, dressings and condiments market in New Zealand. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on 8 categories: Condiment sauces, Dips, Dressings, Dry cooking, Pickled products, Seasonings, Table & Wet cooking sauces
- Market, category and segment level data on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2002-07) and forecast (2008-12) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2006 and 2007
- Review of the top two companies within the Sauces, dressings and condiments market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for Sauces, dressings and condiments in New Zealand increased at a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 2.1% between 2002 and 2007.
Dressings was the leading category within the Sauces, dressings and condiments market in New Zealand, accounting for a share of 30.7%.
Leading players in New Zealand Sauces, dressings and condiments market include H.J. Heinz Company, Nestle S.A. and Kraft Foods, Inc.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within Sauces, dressings and condiments market in New Zealand
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements