This databook provides key data and information on the sauces, dressings and condiments market in South Africa. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains data on eight categories: seasonings,wet cooking sauces,dressings,table sauces,pickled products,dips,dry cooking sauces and condiment sauces
- Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the sauces, dressings and condiments market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for sauces, dressings and condiments in South Africa increased at a compound annual growth rate of 3.9% between 2004 and 2009.
The table sauces category led the sauces, dressings and condiments market in South Africa, accounting for a share of 32.3%.
The leading player in the South African sauces, dressings and condiments market is Unilever.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the sauces, dressings and condiments market in South Africa
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements