Savory Snacks in Denmark - Industry and Country Analysis provides five forces Industry analysis, along with PESTLE country analysis of Denmark. This report concludes with profiles of the leading companies in the Danish savory snacks market.
Scope of this research
- Contains data on market value, volume and/or segmentation for Savory Snacks in Denmark
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis
- analyzes the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure of Denmark
- The leading companies are identified with supporting key financial metrics (where available)
Research and analysis highlights
The Danish savory snacks market generated total revenues of $278.1 million in 2009, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2% for the period spanning 2005-2009.
Potato chips sales proved the most lucrative for the Danish savory snacks market in 2009, generating total revenues of $80.6 million, equivalent to 29% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.4% for the five-year period 2009-2014, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $313.8 million by the end of 2014.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials