This databook provides key data and information on the savory snacks market in Spain. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on five categories: potato chips, processed snacks, nuts & seeds, popcorn and other savory snacks
- Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2003-2008) and forecast (2009-2013) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2007 and 2008
- Review of the top two companies within the savory snacks market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for savory snacks in Spain increased at a compound annual growth rate of 3.6% between 2003 and 2008.
The potato chips category led the savory snacks market in Spain, accounting for a share of 38.1%.
Leading players in Spanish savory snacks market include PepsiCo, Inc., Borges Group and Unichips.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the savory snacks market in Spain
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements