This report covers key aspects of the seasonings market in the four emerging economies: Brazil, Russia, India and China. Data is provided on market value and volume by category; company and brand shares; distribution channels; and expenditure and consumption per capita for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on three categories:pepper, herbs & spices and salt
- Market and category level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Market level company and brand shares as well as distribution share information
- Recent product launches
Research and analysis highlights
Russia leads the seasonings market in terms of value among the BRIC nations.
India is set to be the most lucrative investment destination for the seasonings market in future.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the seasonings market in high growth / emerging nations
- Identify key players within the seasonings in Brazil, Russia, India and China to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements
- Obtain insight into new product launches within the seasonings market in Brazil, Russia, India and China