This databook provides key data and information on the soup market in Romania. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on four categories: canned, dried, UHT and chilled soup
- Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the soup market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for soup in Romania increased at a compound annual growth rate of 3.8% between 2004 and 2009.
The dried soup category led the soup market in Romania, accounting for a share of 72.9%.
The leading players in the Romanian soup market are Unilever, Nestle S.A. and Barilla Holding Società per Azioni.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the soup market in Romania
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements