This databook provides key data and information on the spirits market covering five countries in the Middle East and Africa region. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution and company share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on eight categories; whisk(e)y, specialty spirits, rum, brandy, gin & genever, vodka, liqueurs, and tequila & mezcal
- Market, category and segment level information on value and volume with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the spirits market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for spirits in Middle East and Africa increased at a compound annual growth rate of 3% between 2004 and 2009.
The whisk(e)y category led the spirits market in Middle East and Africa, accounting for a share of 25.2%.
The leading players in the Middle East and African spirits market include Diageo plc, Distell Group Limited and Pernod Ricard.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the spirits market in Middle East and Africa
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements