Datamonitor's 'Sports Equipment Sales via Key Retail Formats in New Zealand to 2014' databook provides market value data for seven key market segments and key retail distribution channels. It focuses on data and analysis of market revenues and segmentation.
Scope of this research
- Sports equipment retail sales revenues and analysis from 2004 to 2009 and forecast values up to 2014.
- Market value of categories which include ball sports, adventure sports, fitness, golf, racket sports, winter sports, and other sports equipment
- Current and forecast analysis of sales via major retail channels in the sports equipment market as well as its sub-categories
Research and analysis highlights
Sports equipment retail sales in New Zealand increased at a compound annual growth rate of 4.7% between 2004 and 2009.
Adventure sports equipment sales led the sports equipment market with a share of 28.3% in 2009. Other specialists were the leading retail format for adventure sports equipment in 2009.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying the key growth categories and retail formats in terms of sales
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the sports equipment market in New Zealand
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting