Datamonitor's 'Sports Equipment Sales via Key Retail Formats in Russia to 2013' databook provides market value data for seven key market segments and eight key retail distribution channels. It focuses on data and analysis of market revenues and segmentation. It also provides historic and forecast data, as well as a comparison against the top five countries in the market.
Scope of this research
- Sports Equipment retail sales revenues and analysis from 2003 to 2008 and forecast values up to 2013
- Market value of seven categories : ball sports , adventure sports , fitness , golf , racket sports , winter sports , and other sports equipment
- Current and forecast analysis of sales via major retail channels in the sports equipment industry as well as its sub-categories
Research and analysis highlights
Sports Equipment retail sales in Russia increased at a compound annual growth rate of 12% between 2003 and 2008.
Racket sports equipment sales led the sports equipment market with a share of 23.8% in 2008. Other specialists were the leading retail format for racket sports equipment in 2008.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying the key growth categories and retail formats in terms of sales
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the sports equipment market in Russia
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting