This databook provides key data and information on the spreads market covering two countries in North America. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution and company share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on five categories: jams and preserves, chocolate spreads, honey, savory spreads and nut-based spreads
- Market, category and segment level information on value and volume with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the spreads market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for spreads in North America increased at a compound annual growth rate of 4.3% between 2004 and 2009.
The nut-based spreads category led the spreads market in North America, accounting for a share of 47.4%.
The leading player in the North American spreads market is The J.M. Smucker Company.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the spreads market in North America
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements