This databook provides key data and information on the spreads market for the following regions: Asia-Pacific; Latin America; Middle East and Africa; North America; Eastern Europe and Western Europe. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution and company share.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on five categories: jams and preserves, chocolate spreads, honey, savory spreads and nut-based spreads
- Market, category and segment level information on value and volume with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
Research and analysis highlights
The regional spreads market grew at a compound annual growth rate of 3.5% between 2004 and 2009.
The jams and preserves category led the regional spreads market, accounting for a share of 30.7%.
The leading players in the regional spreads market include Unilever, Ferrero S.p.A. and Kraft Foods, Inc.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the regional spreads market
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements