Datamonitor's 'Stationery and Cards Sales via Key Retail Formats in Finland to 2013' databook provides market value data for two key market segments and eight key retail distribution channels. It focuses on data and analysis of market revenues and segmentation. It also provides historic and forecast data, as well as a comparison against the top five countries in the market.
Scope of this research
- Stationery and cards retail sales revenues and analysis from 2003 to 2008 and forecast values up to 2013.
- Market value of two categories: greeting cards and stationery
- Current and forecast analysis of sales via major retail channels in the stationery and cards industry as well as its sub-categories
Research and analysis highlights
Stationery and Cards retail sales in Finland increased at a compound annual growth rate of 1.7% between 2003 and 2008.
Stationery sales led the stationery and cards market with a share of 68.6% in 2008. Music, video, books and stationery retailers were the leading retail format for stationery in 2008.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying the key growth categories and retail formats in terms of sales
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the stationery and cards market in Finland
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting