Datamonitor's 'Stationery and Cards Sales via Key Retail Formats in Latvia to 2014' databook provides market value data for two key market segments and key retail distribution channels. It focuses on data and analysis of market revenues and segmentation.
Scope of this research
- Stationery and cards retail sales revenues and analysis from 2004 to 2009 and forecast values up to 2014.
- Market value of categories which include greetings cards and stationery
- Current and forecast analysis of sales via major retail channels in the stationery and cards market as well as its sub-categories
Research and analysis highlights
Stationery and cards retail sales in Latvia increased at a compound annual growth rate of 11.2% between 2004 and 2009.
Stationery sales led the stationery and cards market with a share of 98.1% in 2009. Music, video, books and stationery retailers were the leading retail format for stationery in 2009.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying the key growth categories and retail formats in terms of sales
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the stationery and cards market in Latvia
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting