Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings, Inc. (SMTH or "the group") is a Japan based financial institution mainly engaged in the trust banking business. The group also offers retail financial services, stock transfer agency services, wholesale financial services, fiduciary services, real estate services and treasury and financial products. It is headquartered in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo and employed 159 people as of March 31, 2012.
The group recorded revenues* of JPY1,248,611 million ($15,819.9 million) during the financial year ended March 2012 (FY2012), compared** to the revenues of JPY299,115 million ($3,789.8 million) in FY2011. The operating profit of the group was JPY294,967 million ($3,737.2 million) in FY2012, compared to the operating profit of JPY86,783 million ($1,099.5 million) in FY2011. The net profit was JPY164,660 million ($2,086.2 million) in FY2012, as compared to the net profit of JPY47,277 million ($599 million) in FY2011.
Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings, Inc.
Tokyo 100 8233
81 3 3286 4654
Tokyo Stock Exchange ticker:
No. employees: 159
Turnover: 1,248,611,000,000 (JPY)
Financial year end: March
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available