Sun Healthcare Group (SHG or 'the company'), along with its subsidiaries, is engaged in providing nursing, rehabilitative and related specialty healthcare services principally to the senior population in the US. The company operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Irvine, California. It employed 28,697 employees, including full-time, part-time and per diem employees, as on December 31, 2011.
The company recorded revenues of $1,930.3 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 1.8% over FY2010. The operating loss of the company was $277.1 million* during FY2011, as compared to an operating profit of $0.2 million* in FY2010. The net loss was $291.8 million in FY2011, as compared to a net loss of $4.7 million in FY2010.
*Loss/income before income taxes and discontinued operations.
No. employees: 28697
Turnover: 1,930,340,000 (USD)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available