This report covers key aspects of the tequila & mezcal market in four emerging / high growth economies: Brazil, Russia, India and China. Data is provided for market value and volume by category, company and brand market shares, distribution channels, and expenditure and consumption per capita for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on one category: tequila & mezcal
- Market and category level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Market level company and brand shares as well as distribution share information
- Recent product launches
Research and analysis highlights
Brazil is home to the second largest tequila & mezcal market.
Russia leads the tequila & mezcal market in terms of volume among the BRIC nations.
India is set to be the most lucrative investment destination for the tequila & mezcal market in future.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the tequila & mezcal in high growth / emerging nations
- Identify key players within the tequila & mezcal market in Brazil, Russia, India and China to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements
- Obtain insight into new product launches within the tequila & mezcal market in Brazil, Russia, India and China