Consumers demand that Financial Services providers offer them quick and easy solutions in order to save time in an increasingly pressured society. The global financial crisis has also exacerbated the need for time saving as consumers streamline their lifestyles. FS providers need to offer a customer-centric experience across all channels in order to meet this consumer demand.
Features and benefits
- The report is global in scope with analysis presented on a regional and country specific basis.
- Convenience is also analyzed across channels, including online, mobile, in branch and telephone.
- The report provides an analysis of Convenience across a range of FS products; from savings and pensions to credit cards, loans and insurance.
The tracking of consumer trends is fundamental to success in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Following the evolution of trends allows financial services providers to understand and address the needs of consumers'.
Consumers look to technology to save time in their busy lives, and this is no different in the FS sector. The growth of the online channel is a response to consumer demand for both the time scarcity and multi-tasking on-the-go trends.
The importance of the online channel to consumers globally is clear; however, FS providers cannot afford to ignore the other channels that consumers use. A multi-channel approach is favored by many consumers.
Your key questions answered
- Ensure that your online services meet the needs of the post-recessionary consumer.
- Identify opportunities for the online and mobile channels with regional analysis of supply and demand for these channels.
- Learn how to deliver a truly customer-centric, convenient offering across a number of channels.
- Use actionable strategies to target the Convenience consumer trend across a range of FS products.