ThyssenKrupp AG (ThyssenKrupp or the group) is an integrated materials and technology group engaged in providing steel products, materials services, elevator technology solutions, plant technology solutions, components technology solutions, and marine systems. The group has operations in more than 80 countries spanning the Americas, Europe, and other international markets. It is headquartered in Essen, Germany and employed 152,123 people as on September 30, 2012.
The group recorded revenues of E40,124 million ($55,323.4 million) during the financial year ended September 2012 (FY2012), a decrease of 6.1% compared to FY2011. The operating profit of the company was E937 million ($1,291.9 million) during FY2012, a decrease of 66.8% compared to FY2011. The net loss was E5,209 million ($7,182.2 million) in FY2012, compared to a net loss of E913million ($1,258 million) in FY2011.
No. employees: 152123
Turnover: 40,124,000,000 (EUR)
Financial year end: September
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available