Datamonitor's 'Toys and Games Sales via Key Retail Formats in Belgium to 2014' databook provides market value data for seven key market segments and key retail distribution channels. It focuses on data and analysis of market revenues and segmentation.
Scope of this research
- Toys and games retail sales revenues and analysis from 2004 to 2009 and forecast values up to 2014.
- Market value of categories which include dolls, activity toys, games and puzzles, plush, infant/pre-school, ride-ons and other toys and games
- Current and forecast analysis of sales via major retail channels in the toys and games market as well as its sub-categories
Research and analysis highlights
Toys and games retail sales in Belgium increased at a compound annual growth rate of 4.3% between 2004 and 2009.
Other toys and games sales led the toys and games market with a share of 25.5% in 2009. Other specialists were the leading retail format for other toys and games in 2009.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying the key growth categories and retail formats in terms of sales
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the toys and games market in Belgium
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting