Datamonitor's 'Toys and Games Sales via Key Retail Formats in Chile to 2013' databook provides market value data for seven key market segments and eight key retail distribution channels.It focuses on data and analysis of market revenues and segmentation. It also provides historic and forecast data, as well as a comparison against the top five countries in the market.
Scope of this research
- Toys and Games retail sales revenues and analysis from 2003 to 2008 and forecast values up to 2013
- Market value of seven categories: infant/pre-school, games and puzzles, activity toys, dolls, ride-ons, plush and other toys and games
- Current and forecast analysis of sales via major retail channels in the toys and games industry as well as its sub-categories
Research and analysis highlights
Toys and Games retail sales in Chile increased at a compound annual growth rate of 8.7% between 2003 and 2008.
Dolls sales led the toys and games market with a share of 18.9% in 2008. Other specialists were the leading retail format for dolls in 2008.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying the key growth categories and retail formats in terms of sales
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the toys and games market in Chile
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting