UBS AG (UBS or "the company") is one of the largest investment managers in the world. UBS has strong capabilities in investment banking, securities underwriting, and wealth management. The company is one of the top five investment banks in Europe. UBS primarily operates in Europe and North America. It is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland and employs approximately 65,000 people, as on 31 December 2011.
The company recorded revenues of CHF27,788 million ($31,486.6 million) during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), a decrease of 13.1% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was CHF5,350 million ($6,062.1 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 28.2% over FY2010. The net profit was CHF4,159 million ($4,712.6 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 44.8% over FY2010.
New York ticker:
SIX Swiss Exchange ticker:
No. employees: 65000
Turnover: 27,788,000,000 (CHF)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available