This report covers key aspects of the vitamins and minerals market in four emerging / high growth economies: Brazil, Russia, India and China. Data is provided for market value by category, company and brand shares, and distribution channels for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on four categories: multi-vitamins, single vitamins, single minerals and tonics
- Market and category level information on value with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Market level company and brand shares as well as distribution share information
- Recent product launches
Research and analysis highlights
Brazil leads the vitamins and minerals market among the BRIC nations.
Russia is expected to exhibit steady growth between 2009 and 2014.
China is home to the second largest vitamins and minerals market, led by multi-vitamins, while its single minerals category displays rapid growth.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the vitamins and minerals market in high growth / emerging nations
- Identify key players within the vitamins and minerals market in Brazil, Russia, India and China to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements
- Obtain insight into new product launches within the vitamins and minerals market in Brazil, Russia, India and China