An increasing focus on the environment, and in turn on sustainable business practices, from both industry and regulatory bodies has changed the way companies think about waste management. This report will look at the opportunities and key trends that are emerging as the UK waste market evolves due to economic and regulatory pressures.
Features and benefits
- Overview of the current situation in the UK market and what changes to the status-quo are likely to occur due to economic and regulatory pressures.
- Detailed market analysis for companies entering the UK waste market, either as an investor or an active player.
- Analysis of how the role of the UK waste market's major players will impact any new comers to the market.
- Conclusions and recommendations based on detailed analysis that can help businesses strengthen their market position.
The report draws on a range of government and private sector data, as well as proprietary Datamonitor resources including the Green Consumer Survey and Sustainable Technology Investment Market Profiler (STIMP).
It provides analysis on the current condition of the UK waste market, driving forces behind industry changes (whether regulatory, technological, or through business innovation), and forecasts for developing market trends.
Includes forecasts for future market growth in value and volume, analysis of historical and future M&A trends, and data on the key alternative waste treatment technologies.
Your key questions answered
- How much is the UK waste market worth and how are EU Directive/UK government targets effecting the market?
- Who are the major players in the UK market and what share of the market do they have?
- What legislation will we need to navigate in order to be successful in the market and what support frameworks are in place to facilitate our progress?
- What are the emerging alternative waste treatment technologies and how will they influence the market in the future?
- What can we do to become successful in the complex and ever-changing UK waste market?