This databook provides an insight into the wealth market in Estonia. It covers the affluent market, providing standardized data with detailed breakdowns of the number of individuals and assets held across various liquid asset bands. It provides forecasts for the numbers of wealthy individuals and the value of their onshore liquid assets up to 2014, split by liquid asset band.
Scope of this research
- Compare markets for entry opportunities using our detailed breakdown of the number of individuals and onshore liquid assets in Estonia
- Identify your target customer base in Estonia with detailed segmentation across 10 liquid asset bands, in both EUR and USD
- Build your forward plans using our forecasts of wealthy individuals and the value of their onshore liquid assets to 2014, split by liquid asset band
Research and analysis highlights
Number of affluent individuals in Estonia grew at a CAGR of 6.5%, over the 2005-09 period. This number is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.3% over the 2010-14 period. The majority of the affluent individuals lie within the EUR50,000-100,000 (53.8% share) asset band in 2009.
Individuals that fell within the EUR100,000-200,000 liquid asset band held 26.6% of the total onshore liquid assets in Estonia in 2009. Individuals in the EUR50,000-100,000 liquid assets band held by 23.4% share of the total onshore liquid assets.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Discover the size and historic growth of the affluent population in Estonia
- Assess the dynamics of Estonia's affluent population across liquid asset bands
- Understand how the Estonian affluent population fared between 2005 to 2009, and how is it forecast to fare up to 2014