This slide deck focuses on the important questions concerning consumers’ behavior regarding savings accounts. Product penetration, choice of channel, reasons for saving, the drivers of product and provider choice, and the barriers to adoption are all covered in this deck to ensure that the reader knows What Consumers Want from a savings account in their country of interest.
Features and benefits
- Build a customer-centric strategy by learning what consumers want and need from a savings account.
- Identify new opportunities in the savings account market through a better understanding of what consumers demand from this product.
- Gain a deeper insight into the savings account market through country-level data across income and age groups.
Saving behavior including saving goals, frequency of saving, and proportion of income saved.
Essential product and provider features.
Your key questions answered
- What features do consumers demand from a savings account and a savings account provider?
- What are consumers’ reasons for saving and how much do they save?
- How likely are consumers to switch savings account provider in the next six months?
- What channels do consumers use for researching and purchasing savings accounts?
- Why do consumers decide not to have a savings account?