This databook provides key data and information on the wine market covering two countries in North America. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution and company share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on four categories: still wine, sparkling wine, champagne and fortified wine
- Market, category and segment level information on value and volume with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
Research and analysis highlights
The market for wine in North America increased at a compound annual growth rate of 3% between 2004 and 2009.
The still wine category led the wine market in North America, accounting for a share of 84%.
The leading players in the North American wine market include Constellation Brands, Inc., E. & J. Gallo Winery and The Wine Group, Inc.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the wine market in North America
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements