This case study on YES Bank forms part of Datamonitor's new series highlighting best practice in specific areas of financial services.
Scope of this research
- This case study analyses the key successful elements in YES Bank's brand strategy
- The case study examines how the brand has developed to its current status and why it appeals to consumers so strongly.
- Datamonitor's Financial Services Megatrend Framework is used to analyse the effectiveness of customer targeting strategies
Research and analysis highlights
YES Bank is expanding at a brisk pace, providing customers with a tailored knowledgeable offering and the latest technological platforms to enhance the banking experience. Thus, it has created a niche in an already crowded market. It has a philosophy of sustainability, in keeping with its ethical principles, but is also geared for rapid expansion.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Gain insight into the methods used by important industry players to give them a competitive edge
- Identify specific areas for operational improvements
- Capitalize on the knowledge of experienced companies when entering a new niche or market