AL-Babtain Power & Telecommunication (ABPT) manufactures power and telecommunication products. It offers outdoor lighting poles, high mast and luminaries. ABIT is involved in the transmission and distribution of transmission tower, monopoles, poles; telecommunications towers and monopoles. The company also offers structural steel and galvanizing services. It also operates and owns five galvanizing plants and equipment in Saudi Arabia (four) and Egypt (one). ABPT operates in Egypt and Saudi Arabia. It is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The company recorded revenues of SAR1,352.6 million (approximately $360.8 million) in the fiscal year ended December 2012. Its net profit was SAR78.3 million (approximately $20.9 million) in fiscal 2012.
Saudi Stock Exchange ticker:
Turnover: 1,352,552,000 (SAR)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available