Rafhan Maize Products is engaged in the processing of corn products to provide food ingredients and industrial products. It offers industrial starches, liquid glucose, dextrose, dextrin and gluten meals. The company primarily operates in Pakistan, where it is headquartered in Faisalabad.
The company recorded revenues of PKR19,531.4 million (approximately $211.1 million) in the fiscal year ended December 2012. Its net profit was PKR2,039.9 million (approximately $22.1 million) in fiscal 2012.
Karachi Stock Exchange (Guarantee) Limited ticker:
Turnover: 19,531,398,000 (PKR)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available