Empresa Agroindustrial Casa Grande, a subsidiary of Gloria Group, is engaged in sowing and processing sugar cane. The company commercializes products derived from cane, such as sugar, alcohol, molasses and bagasse. It also offers sweet and natural brown sugar elaborated from sugar cane juice of the northern fields of Peru. The company primarily operates in Peru, where it is headquartered in Casa Grande.
The company recorded revenues of PEN 583.4 million (approximately $214.4 million) in the fiscal year ended December 2011. Its net profit was PEN 310.9 million (approximately $114.2 million) in fiscal 2011.
Bolsa de Valores de Lima ticker:
Turnover: 583,390,000 (PEN)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available