Empresa Agroindustrial Casa Grande, a subsidiary of Gloria Group, is engaged in planting and processing sugar cane. It markets products derived from sugarcane, such as sugar, alcohol, molasses and bagasse. The company operates in Peru, where it is headquartered in Casa Grande.
The company recorded revenues of PEN453.9 million (approximately $171 million) in the fiscal year ended December 2013. Its net profit was PEN16 million (approximately $6 million) in fiscal 2013.
Bolsa de Valores de Lima ticker:
Turnover: 453,853,000 (PEN)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available