Shin Nippon Air Technologies (Shin Nippon) is engaged in designing air conditioners, air conditioning, ventilation, water supply, drainage, and sanitation. The company is also engaged in contracting and supervision. The company operates in Japan, China, Singapore and Sri Lanka. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employs around 1,298 people.
The company recorded revenues of JPY92,034 million (approximately $919.4 million) in the fiscal year ended March 2014, an increase of 7.6% over 2013. The company's operating profit was JPY2,232 million (approximately $22.3 million) in fiscal 2014, an increase of 0.1% over 2013. Its net profit was JPY1,339 million (approximately $13.4 million) in fiscal 2014, an increase of 1.3% over 2013.
Shin Nippon Air Technologies Co., Ltd
2-31-1 Hama Hama center building
Tokyo 103 0007
81 3 3639 2732
Tokyo Stock Exchange ticker:
No. employees: 1298
Turnover: 92,034,000,000 (JPY)
Financial year end: March
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available