Shin Nippon Air Technologies is a Japan-based company engaged in designing and developing air conditioning and ventilation equipment. The company involves in designing and installation of air conditioning systems for factories, office buildings, hotels, hospitals, nuclear power plants and leisure facilities. It also provides district heating and cooling systems, cogeneration systems, and custom-designed clean rooms to semiconductor and medical equipment manufacturers, food industry and research facilities. In addition, Shin Nippon Air Technologies offers after sales-service and the maintenance services for the installations. The company operates in Japan, China, Singapore and Sri Lanka. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employs around 860 people.
The company recorded revenues of JPY85,553 million (approximately $1,035.2 million) in the fiscal year ended March 2013. Its net profit was JPY1,322 million (approximately $16 million) in fiscal 2013.
Shin Nippon Air Technologies Co., Ltd
Hamacho Center Building
Hama Cho 2 31 1
Tokyo 103 0007
81 3 3639 2732
Tokyo Stock Exchange ticker:
No. employees: 860
Turnover: 85,553,000,000 (JPY)
Financial year end: March
- Key facts
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available