Kennet Partners is a privately held equity company that invests in Europe and North America companies. It invests in technology-enabled business services, digital media, e-commerce, consumer internet, enterprise software, telecoms software and infrastructure, semiconductors and information technology services. The company's portfolio of investments includes Trademob, KEMP Technologies, WorldOne, Next Performance, Prolexic Technologies and Revolution Prep. Kennet Partners operates in the US and the UK. It is headquartered in London, the UK.
As a privately held company, Kennet Partners is not obliged to release its financials.
- Key facts
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available